With summer in full swing and Fiesta around the corner Santa Barbara has a lot to offer, including some great values on ocean view homes. In the not so distant past a nice ocean view property was rarely obtainable in and around Santa Barbara for under $1.2M. Now there are condo and house opportunities even under $1M that boast tremendous Pacific views. Following are 6 standouts all priced under $1.2M from the selection of current inventory.
1. 101 Oceano Avenue #7 – Just steps from Ledbetter Beach.
2. 2850 Kenmore Place – Sweeping views from Mission Canyon.
3. 938 Roble Lane – Breathtaking ocean, island, and city views from the Riviera.
4. 1120 Alameda Padre Serra – 1937 D’Alfanso built Spanish view home.
5. 2435 Golden Gate Avenue – Beautiful Summerland view home built in 2008.
6. 704 Chiquita Road – Gorgeous 1975 built cottage with panoramic city and ocean views.
Contact John Bahura at 805.680.5175 for a complete list of ocean view homes available.